Isolated Type K Thermocouple Signal Conditioner Dual Output
Model: BRT TCK-D12
BRT TCK-D12 Isolated thermocouple signal conditioner accepts type K thermocouple sensor signal input, and outputs 2-channel standard 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, etc. Its input to output is processed by internal signal amplification and isolation circuits.
● Standard 24V operating power supply input.
● 1.5KV isolation among input, output, power.
● 0.2%, 0.5% accuracy, build-in cold-junction.
● Type K thermocouple sensor signal input.
● 2-channel 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA output.
BRT TCK-D12 Isolated thermocouple sensor type K to analog signal conditioner is a 2-channel output high linear type K to dc signal conversion module. It has flame-retardant plastic shell with pluggable wiring terminal blocks, and its input, output, operating power supply are isolated independently, isolation voltage is 1.5KV. It converts 1-channel type K thermocouple sensor signal input into 2-channel dc current voltage signal output. Its output can be 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, etc.
● Thermocouple type K sensor signal data acquisition.
● Industrial temperature signal conditioning and monitoring.
● Temperature signal isolated conversion.
● Industrial automatic equipment signal controlling.
Typical wiring circuit
*If only need 1-output, please check: 1-input 1-output thermocouple signal conditioner
The product detailed specifications below:
|Input signal||Thermocouple sensor signal type K|
|Input sensor temp. range||based on customer application requirements, max. 0-1300℃|
|Output||2-channel 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, 4-20mA, 0-20mA, etc. optional, not universal output.|
|Operating power supply input||DC24V, ±10%, 0.65W (24V power supply)|
|Output load capacity||RL≤500Ω (current signal output), RL≥1MΩ (volt. signal output)|
|Accuracy||0.5 % F.S. (25℃±2℃)|
|Temperature drift||≤25ppm/℃ (-20-+60℃)|
|Isolation voltage||1500VAC/1min, among input, output, power supply|
|Insulation resistance||≥100MΩ among input, output, power supply|