4-20mA Signal Isolator Splitter Repeater
Model: BRT 420IA
BRT 420IA 2-wire 4-20mA loop powered signal converter isolator accepts 4-20mA sensor source signal input, and outputs standard 4-20mA signal after processed by internal signal amplification and isolation circuits.
● Standard DIN rail-mounted shell.
● Loop powered 4-20mA signal isolation.
● 1.5KV isolation between input and output.
● 0.2% high accuracy, high linear signal conversion.
● 4-20mA source signal input, low temperature drift
BRT 420IA 4-20mA signal converter is a high linear 4-20mA loop powered isolator, it accepts 4-20mA current source signal input, and outputs standard 4-20mA signal with low ripple and low noise. Inside that 4-20mA isolator, there are current signal regulation and filtering circuits, signal conversion and isolation circuits. That 2-wire 4-20mA isolator converter is widely used in 4-20mA transmitter or 4-20mA sensor signal long-distance transmission without distortion.
● 4-20mA sensor signal data acquisition.
● Industrial 4-20mA signal conditioning and monitoring.
● Analog 4-20mA signal isolated conversion.
● Industrial automatic equipment signal controlling.
Typical wiring circuit
The product detailed specifications below:
|Input signal||4-20mA signal source|
|Voltage drop||3V, TVP|
|Operating power supply||None, loop powered type.|
|Output load capacity||RL≤350Ω (current signal output), RL≥1MΩ (volt. signal output)|
|Accuracy||0.2 % F.S. (25℃±2℃)|
|Temperature drift||≤0.005% F.S.(-20-+60℃)|
|Isolation voltage||1500VAC/1min, among input, output, power supply|
|Insulation resistance||≥100MΩ among input, output.|
Buy it online (click): 4-20mA Isolator Splitter Loop Powered Isolator