100K 10K NTC to Voltage Signal Converter Module
Model: BRT NTC-V
This NTC to voltage signal converter module can coverts 100K 10K NTC thermistor signal into 0-5V or 0-10V signal in linearity. Its input temperature is converted into voltage signal in high linearity. It is an ideal NTC thermistor signal processing module.
● 10K B3435, 100K B3950 NTC sensor signal input
● 0-5V, 0-10V signal switchable output.
● 9-24V wide range power supply.
● 6-Pin PCB-mounted module.
● Low error, high linear signal conversion.
BRT NTC-V NTC Thermistor to voltage converter accepts 100K (B3950) or 10k (B3435K) NTC sensor signal input, and converts temperature signal into 0-5V or 0-10V voltage signal in linearity. The NTC thermistor signal is processed by internal modulation circuit to output temperature (voltage) signal. It is in small size, low cost, easy-to-use, and provides a simplified solution in temperature measuring applications.
● NTC thermistor sensor signal conversion.
● Temperature signal data acquisition.
● Instruments signal controlling and transmission.
● Industrial automatic equipment temperature signal monitoring.
The product detailed specifications below:
|Input signal||NTC 10K , B3435K Thermistor: -40-+150℃; NTC 100K, B3950 Thermistor: -20-+150℃|
|Operating power supply||9-24VDC (9-24VDC (≥15VDC @ 0-10V output)|
|Output||0-5VDC (default output); wielding pad S2 is in open-circuit|
0-10VDC; If 0-10V output is required, do short-circuit S2 soldering pad.
|10K NTC input accuracy||Output 0-5VDC: 0.0263157V/℃|
Output 0-10VDC: 0.0526315V/℃
|100K NTC input accuracy||Output 0-5VDC: 0.0294117V/℃|
Output 0-10VDC: 0.0588235V/℃
|Humidity||85% R.H. Non condensation|
|Input to output conversion||input temperature range is in linear conversion to output voltage signal|
|VIP Note||When output is 0-10V, the operating power supply must be 15-24VDC.|